The following guide will take you through the registration and authentication process which is required to start your first Search at EurOPDX Data Portal.
After registration you will be able to explore PDX mice models available in EurOPDX consortium and further explore the data in related Services (cBioPortal). You will be also provided with an User Dashboard, where you can manage your private instances of cBioPortal and other Services.
1. If you are not registered yet, after clicking on Search or Login in the main menu you will be asked to register. Then click on "Please login here" to be redirected to the registration section.
2. Select which identity provider you want to use for the authentification (we recommend to select that one where you already have an account).
3. Here is shown registration through Google account. Login to your Google account or create a new one.
4. Do not be surprised by this page. It is displayed because you are not registered in the EurOPDX virtual organization yet. Continue in the registration process by clicking on "Continue to a page with additional information".
5. Once again, select the identity provider you want to use for your authentication.
6. You are redirected to ELIXIR registration form which is used for the registration to EurOPDX Data Portal. Please, fill in the form, accept the Usage policy and click on Submit.
7. In your email box you will find a new message with a verification link. Click on the link to verify your email address.
8. In the ELIXIR registration form click on Continue to finish the registration process.
9. On this page you can see a summary of your personal data which will be kept by EurOPDX Data Portal tools. By clicking on Yes, continue you will give consent to this.
10. Now you are registered, authenticated and can start searching for the EurOPDX PDX mice models.
Registered users can sign in to EurOPDX Data Portal by proceeding steps 1, 2 and 9.